Book Your Portrait Session
$400 | 50 digital photos | 1-2 hours
(September and October are fully booked, now booking November)
Each shoot includes:
- 1-2 hour portrait shoot with your choice of location + theme (or my recommendation).
- 50 professionally edited photos minimum on an online gallery to view, share, download and purchase high quality prints in all sizes and novelties including prints of all sizes on paper, canvas, metallic and more!
- Editing includes time spent on each image to enhance light, color and light touch ups.
- Your images take 10-21 days (according to season) to be completed and delivered. I mostly photograph around the evening for the best outside lighting. Feel free to ask me any questions at all and we can meet up together to discuss your shoot! I do not include the purchase of props, costumes or traveling costs but I am more than happy to recommend where to find props and such and know some great recommendations! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook to plan your big shoot!
- Each shoot can be paid in half (down payment) or in full on the below through Paypal with a Paypal account or debit or credit card. Creating an account takes a few moments. Tax will be applied. If you require me to travel outside of Cheyenne, a small traveling fee can be added to your final shopping cart below. Please let me know if you have any more questions at all, I'd be happy to answer!
A down payment is required to book and schedule your shoot.
Reserve your shoot here:
This is the down payment to reserve your session. It will also be the same link to complete your full payment once your images are ready to be delivered.
Once payment is received, message me to confirm or discuss date,
ideas and more! Watermarks are removed when final payment is complete.
Send me a message!
How To Prepare For Your Shoot & FAQ's
Will you tell me how to pose?
Go ahead and shake off those vintage days where you posed for Sears or JCPenny portraits. We are going to get creative, get vulnerable and get dreamy. I'll direct you from beginning to end but at the same time, I'll just hang out with you and explore. You may even forget we're photographing at times. For couples, we channel those high school flirty days and for solo portraits, we channel an ethereal and strong confidence. But mostly, I like to switch things up and play games, questionnaires with you and ask you about yourself during the session.
If you are overly-critical of yourself, want extremely posed photos and to recreate Pinterest photos, I am not the right photographer for you. I create my best when you let go, have fun and just be.
My biggest rule is: IF YOU FEEL SILLY, YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT.
So there's literally no way to pose wrong.
It all goes by really fast and I love directing and talking to people so I will be your guide.
Do you travel?
Absolutely! When you book a session, you'll find a drop-down menu option if you require me to travel outside of Cheyenne. For weddings, the travel rate is fixed into your down payment.
How long will the photos take?
Galleries take an estimated 2 weeks in Dec-May and 3-4 weeks in June-Nov.
Wedding galleries take 6-8 weeks but newlyweds receive sneak peeks the day after the wedding!
Can I get all the images from the shoot?
Great question! All the photos you receive from your shoot are all the pieces to the whole puzzle!
Any extra photos I have from your shoot are either exact replicas (from continuous shooting) where someone may be blinking, scratching their eye, fixing their hair, talking mid sentence or testing the light and settings - nothing you'd miss. Sometimes I give you a few more images because I do believe you should get every great shot we took so no worries! Not a shot gets left behind or unseen.
Do I get a copyright release?
Another great question!
Creative copyright will retain legally under Liz Osban Photography LLC. This is to protect the images and ensure other businesses cannot steal your photo and make profit from it (which would be a big bummer, right?). So you may be asking yourself, where can I print my photos then? From my print shop! It's the gallery link I send you and they offer an endless amount of options! I don't mind if you use sites like Shutterfly, TinyPrint, Zazzle, etc to create engagement announcements, thank you cards, grad announcements however! But you will receive a card explain that you cannot print your images at any department store print kiosks such as Walmart, Walgreens, Target or Kmart because it destroys the quality as seen below! You and I worked so hard together to create pretty photos, it would be a shame for these low-quality prints shops to take away the quality you paid for!
How long have you been doing photography?
I started as a hobby when I was 15 in 2005 and have been doing it professionally since I was 19.
I became a full time photographer in May 2015 after working in marketing/graphic design part time and I'm loving every day of it.
What camera do you use?
I use a Canon 5d Mark IV and a Canon 5d Mark III.
I don't see family photos on your site. Do you not photograph them?
I am first and foremost a solo portrait or couples photographer. It's where I feel the most comfy and create my best. It also allows more room to explore, adventure and experiment with different ways to capture portraits. And sadly, because of an overwhelming requests for family sessions, it left little time for what I feel I'm best at. So I only photograph family portraits if you feel like we're a compatible fit, like a chill atmosphere, love just hanging out, capturing candids, giggling and having fun, exploring while I get to photograph it!
Can we meet up for coffee sometime and let me ask you questions about photography?
Personal one-on-one mentoring sessions are available for anyone who wants to have a one-on-one talk to answer questions, insight, techniques, look for critiques, ask advice or "talk shop". This is extremely helpful for aspiring photographers or people who want to learn more about their camera, equipment or wants a fresh set of eyes on their work in order to grow. I love giving constructive critiques to help artists grow in photography and marketing.
Can I bring my dog to a session?
HECK YES! Bring a kitten or a hedgehog! I don't care! I love pets!